- donate copies of the book to your local library;
- to your physician’s waiting room;
- to your pediatrician’s waiting room;
- to your grandchildren’s school;
- to your church youth program;
- to a veteran or a veterans organization;
- to your veterinarian.
- ask for books from Henry’s world for your birthday and donate them as your birthday gift;
- to an animal shelter;
- to a library’s reading program;
- to your school;
- to someone you want to help.
- use the books as fund-raising tools to help kids, veterans, animals;
- ask your donors where they would like to give the program materials;
- partner with Henry's World to get a new message on resilience to your members.
- use the books to teach tolerance, character, and resilience;
- Create an art project to learn emotional literacy;
- Use the animal heroes to change the culture of the classroom to compassion;
- Ask the PTA to use the books for fund-raising for your programs;
- Create a giving program to teach children responsibility and generosity.